Less Paper. More Organization.
MRIS Document Management is an efficient, user-friendly tool that allows real estate professionals to manage, organize and access documents associated with listings, online 24/7. You can use Document Management to move transaction documentation out of your filing cabinets and off your laptop, saving real and virtual space!
Document Management eliminates redundancy, safeguards information and ensures that there will always be enough space for even your largest document files. Once accessed, Document Management allows you to search documents by keywords or by document type and upload documents via email, fax or browser. With the Document Center for editing and the ability to set permission based viewing – you’ll have total control.
- Take advantage of Unlimited Data Storage – the system allows you to store an unlimited number of documents/data for your listings, with the capability to create one or more file folders in which to store as many documents as you wish.
- Use this Web-based, fully hosted solution without any additional infrastructure or application installations.
- Work faster with seamless data synchronization, enabled by tight integration with Keystone and Matrix.
- Select predefined document names and descriptions from a search list.
- Customize document names and descriptions.
- Upload documents directly from your computer via the browser.
- Fax multiple documents directly into the system in one transmission using bar coded cover sheets that file the documents to the appropriate listings without further intervention/processing.
- Denote documents as “public” that can be viewed and shared by other users.
- Denote documents as “private” that can only be viewed by users who belong to your office.
- Access any public document in the system for any listing.
- Email documents directly into and from the system.
- Print, rename or remove documents from the system.
- View document descriptions.
- Store documents in a safe, secure repository that eliminates compliance issues associated with adding “http://” remarks.
- Efficiently disseminate critical information – more than just property features and attributes – to agents, clients and other transaction participants.
- Enjoy secure access 24/7 for increased efficiency in your daily workflow and enhanced probability of closing real estate transactions.