Leave Your Laptop Behind!
MRIS is committed to providing our customers with the services, systems and tools you need to compete in today’s market. We have partnered with Homesnap, the creators of the popular Homesnap mobile app, to provide you with a new way to run your business away from your desk!
MRIS is excited to be the first MLS in the country to have access to Homesnap Pro, the professionals-only upgrade to the Homesnap experience with features to help you stay connected with your colleagues and clients while you're on the go.
As an MRIS customer, you have FREE access to Homesnap Pro included as part of your MRIS subscription.
More information about Homesnap Pro is available at Homesnap.com/Pro.
What will you be able to do with Homesnap Pro? Here are just a few of the features you'll enjoy:
- Simple property search everywhere you go. Homesnap Pro provides you with a visually appealing home search experience right from your mobile device. In addition to snapping a photo, you can also search by address or GPS.
- Your brand front and center. Invite clients and prospects to connect through the app. You’ll get insight on what they’re looking for, and they’ll keep in constant contact with your personal brand.
- MRIS information in the palm of your hand. No more running back to the desktop for more info for you! As a Pro user, you’ll get additional details on each listing, including agent remarks, commission splits, school information, showing instructions and more. Unified property histories (listings, price-changes, off-markets, contracts and sales) combine all past listings for every home.
- Additional exposure to consumers looking for homes. Qualified leads are sent directly to you from interested buyers and sellers through Homesnap.
- Easily contact agents. With Homesnap, you can call, email or message other agents with one tap!
- Get a quick CMA to send to clients. Click "Send a Rapid CMA" to instantly create a comparative market analysis for a listing to send to interested buyers and sellers.
Homesnap Pro Webinars
Homesnap Pro Tutorials
Homesnap Pro Materials
To download the Homesnap app, visit www.Homesnap.com/Get and enter your mobile phone number.
- If you are using an iOS or Android device, Homesnap will determine which device you have and send you to the right app store. If you access the link from a desktop browser, Homesnap will text a download link to your phone.
- If you do not have an iOS or an Android device, you will be directed to the mobile version of the Homesnap website. You can activate your subscription and use the Homesnap Pro features using the mobile version.
- To watch a tutorial on how to register, please click here.
Remember that there is only one Homesnap app. You are able to access Pro features after you have registered and activated your Pro subscription. There is no specific link to download “Homesnap Pro.”
Note: MRIS encourages you to confirm and/or update the public email address you have on file with MRIS. Click here for information on how to do this. Email addresses that are used/accessed by multiple persons can only be used by one person within Homesnap. If your public email address on file with MRIS is an email address that you share with a team or office, MRIS suggests updating that email address to one that belongs to and can be accessed by you.