More Clients. Faster Answers. Better Business.
realPING is a consumer-focused communication tool that puts you in immediate contact with potential clients. It’s like instant messaging that’s always on.
When a consumer clicks on the realPING button online, it directs a call straight to you. realPING’s innovative Page Push technology also enables you to send valuable and relevant content – such as your listings, website, qualifications and services – to the caller’s browser from your cell phone. So you can quickly convert leads into clients.
The Power of Now.
80% of consumers expect answers to their questions within 2 hours, and 25% expect immediate answers.* realPING puts potential clients just a click away from connecting to you. All you have to do is respond when they reach out to you.
Click to Call, Anytime, Anywhere.
realPING also lets you display banners and buttons as Matrix Email headers. In MyMatrix, you can select Matrix Email header and banner templates. You can even place a “Click to Call” button on any web-based applications as well as your email signatures (including Outlook, MRIS.com and the Matrix email signature).
MRIS and realPING are currently working with other leading website development companies to incorporate realPING into their online solutions including GoHome for ActiveAgent products, LPS for Xactsite and products, Diverse Solutions for IDX solutions and ListingBook.
Questions? Just contact realPING via e-mail at email@example.com, or call realPING Customer Support at 800-668-6536.
*Source: CAR 2008 survey and NAR 2007 study.
- Instant access to leads
- Lead source tracking to capture phone number.
- Custom branded realPING button and landing page.
- Click to Call technology instantly connects leads first with an automated attendant, then connects the caller to your phone.
- Page Push technology allows you to control the lead’s browser while you’re on the call and feed key information.
- Analytics to track effectiveness.
- Button placement on web sites and emails.
- Text message alerts
- Track buttons and banners with Web analytics.
$8.00 per month
Purchaser agrees as follows.
1. Services. The term 'Services' as used throughout this Agreement may include all services provided by or through realPING.
2. Price and Payment. In consideration for the Services to be provided by realPING, Purchaser will pay MRIS a monthly fee (as established at time of purchase) for Services in accordance with the established prices and form of payment. No refunds will be issued for partial periods of Services upon termination or cancellation of Services by either party, or for any other reason, except as noted at time of sale.
3. Service Term. All continuing services will automatically renew at the end of each term and the appropriate fee will be collected for those services at that time. This Agreement shall automatically renew each time the period purchased is extended unless Purchaser or realPING terminates this Agreement as expressly provided for herein and subject to Purchaser's payment obligations herein.
4. Cancellation by Purchaser. If Purchaser desires to discontinue Services, Purchaser shall provide notice to realPING seven (7) days prior to the requested cancellation date and shall continue to pay for Services until the expiration of the Service Term.
5. Suspension and Cancellation. MRIS may suspend Services under this Agreement upon (i) Purchaser's failure to pay any amounts invoiced hereunder; or (ii) MRIS's determination, in its reasonable discretion, that Purchaser has used the Services fraudulently, unlawfully or abusively, or (iii) Purchaser's credit is denied to MRIS on any periodic charge when Purchaser is paying on an automated basis. Purchaser expressly acknowledges that realPING has the right to cancel any and all Services at any time, without prior notice or liability therefore, for conduct which MRIS, in its sole discretion, determines is in violation of this Agreement or is otherwise harmful to MRIS interests or the interests of others. No suspension or cancellation of Services hereunder shall excuse Purchaser from its payment obligations hereunder.
6. Disclaimer of Warranties and Limitation of Liability and Indemnity. Purchaser understands and agrees that (i) all services are provided 'as is' and 'as available', without warranty of any kind; (ii) MRIS does not warrant that any services will be received uncorrupted or uninterrupted or within a reasonable period of time; (iii) MRIS does not control, has no obligation to monitor and makes no warranty or representation regarding the information that may be received or disclosed while using the services; and (iv) while using the services, information that may be offensive and indecent may be received and MRIS cannot prevent such receipt. Purchaser further agrees that MRIS, its officers, directors, members, shareholders, employees, contractors, agents and their affiliated entities (collectively, the 'released parties') shall not be liable for any loss, liability, damage or expense (including attorneys' fees) directly or indirectly associated with or related to any claim, demand, action or cause of action (collectively, the 'claims') based on or arising out of this agreement and/or the services, even if such claim results from or is attributable to the negligence (but not the willful misconduct) of any of the released parties or any party for which any of the released parties may be responsible, and purchaser hereby releases each of the released parties there from. The aggregate maximum liability of any released party, whether in tort, contract or strict liability, shall not exceed the amount or prorated portion thereof that purchaser paid for the services. In no event shall realPING or MRIS be liable to purchaser for any indirect, special, incidental, punitive, consequential or incidental damages, even if realPING and MRIS have been advised of the possibility of such damages, including but not limited to, damages resulting from loss of access to services, loss of data, delays due to non-deliveries or interruptions in services regardless of the cause. Purchaser will indemnify and hold realPING and MRIS harmless against any state or local sales or use tax (including interest and penalties thereon) arising, directly or indirectly, from or in connection with any sale of services under this agreement, except and to the extent realPING or MRIS has already collected sales or use tax from purchaser on said sale. Purchaser warrants to realPING and MRIS that, unless realPING or MRIS has collected sales or use tax applicable to any sale under this agreement, purchaser will determine and remit such tax. Upon realPING’s or MRIS’s request, purchaser will produce all applicable records reflecting its payments of state sale or use tax on sales under this agreement.
7. Force Majeure. Neither party shall be considered in default of its obligations hereunder if performance of such obligations is prevented or delayed by acts of God or government, war, terrorism, riots, acts of civil disorder, labor disputes, failure or delay of transportation, or such other causes as are beyond such party's control (except the payment of money by Purchaser, which shall not be excused).
8. Notices. All notices given by any party or required under this Agreement shall be in writing and addressed to the relevant party at the addresses and facsimile numbers set forth in public record. Any such notice shall be deemed given when (i) deposited in the United States mail, first class postage prepaid, (ii) sent by facsimile transmission, receipt confirmed, or (iii) sent by email with receipt acknowledged.
9. Assignment. Purchaser shall not assign or otherwise transfer its rights or obligations under this Agreement without the prior written consent of realPING. Any permitted assignment or transfer hereunder shall not relieve Purchaser of its obligations under this Agreement.
10. Governing Law and Jurisdiction. This Agreement shall be construed in accordance with and governed by the laws of the Commonwealth of Virginia. The parties hereto expressly agree and submit to the personal jurisdiction and venue of the court of York County, Virginia and the United States District Court of Virginia with respect to matters arising in connection with this Agreement.
11. Entire Agreement. This Agreement represents the complete Agreement and understanding of the parties with respect to the subject matter herein, and supersedes any other understanding, written or oral. This Agreement may be amended from time to time by written confirmation by realPING which are hereby incorporated as amendments to this Agreement. The foregoing amendments may change the scope and nature of the Services and, accordingly, the amount of the payment due from Purchaser. All such amendments shall be subject to the terms and conditions of this Agreement. If any provision of this Agreement is held by a court of competent jurisdiction to be contrary to law, the remaining provisions of this Agreement will continue in full force and effect.